Can’t resist a plate of peanut butter cookies? Instead, sip this good-for-you Vanilla Shakeology blended with almond milk, Graham crackers, and lots of peanut butter. This Peanut Butter Cookie Shakeology puts all of the flavor of decadent, nutty cookies into your smoothie so you can indulge without guilt. Try cashew or almond butter for a milder flavor, or sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving. Make it a chocolate peanut butter cookie – yes, we went there – with Chocolate Shakeology.
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavors here!
Peanut Butter Cookie Shakeology
Recipe type: Shakeology
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. all-natural peanut butter
- 1 pinch sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 1 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs (reserve a small amount for garnish)
- Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, peanut butter, salt, and graham cracker crumbs in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with remaining graham cracker crumbs.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 589 mg
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sugars: 10 g
Protein: 21 g
½ Single Serving Snack
Body Beast Portions
1 Protein Liquid
2 Balanced Liquid
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a nutrition question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.
Photographs by Anguel Dimov and Brianne B of Natural Girl Modern World