Cold Coffee, one more cold beverage for the hot summers!
Recipe Link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Cold-Coffee-Recipe-Frothy-Cold-Coffee-Recipe-40593r
Tarla Dalal’s Social Media Links
Tarla Dalal’s Recipes, Health and Food Articles Website | https://www.tarladalal.com
Subscribe to Tarla Dalal’s YouTube Channel | https://goo.gl/h7JMA1
Follow Tarla Dalal on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/tarladalal/
Like Facebook | https://goo.gl/mdcqLb
Get fab food images on Pinterest | http://www.pinterest.com/tarladalal/
Get Tarla Dalal IOS App | https://goo.gl/8jwErB
Get Tarla Dalal Android App | https://goo.gl/zxr56A
Join Tarla Dalal’s Google Plus | https://goo.gl/VbtwXZ
Twitter | https://twitter.com/Tarla_Dalal
Who doesn’t like Cold Coffee? With its invigorating coffee flavour, served in a refreshing chilled form, decorated enticingly with chocolate sauce, Cold Coffee is an international favourite that defies all attempts to resist it! Use full-fat milk to get the right thickness, and also take care to blend the coffee till it is nice and frothy, as that is essential for an authentic Cold Coffee experience. Here we show you the perfect way to make Cold Coffee, including the charming way of swirling the chocolate sauce into the tall glasses.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes.
Cooking Time: Nil.
Makes 6 glasses.
4 tbsp coffee powder
4 cups chilled full-fat milk
¾ cup powdered sugar
5 to 6 ice-cubes
Chocolate sauce for decoration
4 tsp chocolate sauce
1. Combine the coffee powder with 2 tbsp of lukewarm water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
2. Combine the milk, coffee-water mixture, sugar and ice-cubes in a mixer and blend till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
3. Take a tall glass, tilt is slightly and pour the chocolate sauce on the sides of the glass while rotating it to form a random design.
4. Pour 1 tsp of chocolate sauce at the bottom of the glass and keep aside.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to decorate 5 more glasses.
6. Pour equal quantities cold coffee into 6 individual decorated glasses and serve immediately.