Let’s try these six simple exercises that will take you just 5 minutes. In each case, spend a few minutes warming up before proceeding to the main exercises. You don’t even need a stopwatch – I’ll count for you so you can perform the whole set while watching the video.
Bending the arms 0:38
Backward chair push-ups 1:57
Bench push-ups 3:02
Wall push-ups 4:09
Floor push-ups 5:18
“Shadow Boxing” 6:23
#armexercises #armworkout #slimarms
– Try to repeat the exercise 15-20 times (depending on your fitness level). I’ll give you 30 seconds to perform the exercise.
– You should repeat the exercise 15-20 times. And 30 seconds are all yours.
Inhale while lowering yourself down, and exhale while pushing your body upward.
– If you’re finding the exercise too difficult, try bending your knees. Inhale while lowering yourself down; exhale while pushing your body upward. We don’t want you to feel exhausted or tired, so don’t over do it. Be careful!
– Remember you should exhale while pushing yourself away from the wall, and inhale while bringing your torso close to the wall.
– Inhale while lowering yourself back to the floor; exhale while pushing your body upward. Keep going till the time runs out.
Repeat the whole set every two days, and try to increase the number of reps.
Have you ever tried these exercises before? How did they work for you? Share your experience in the comments!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: