In addition to the home exercise, your regular visit to a Physiotherapist is very important for full recovery.
What to expect when you visit your physio. Here is the link:
Visit our blog: https://www.physiosunit.com
Check T-shirts, hoodies, cup..etc with our logo: https://teespring.com/stores/sunit-physios-store
1) 01:01 Shoulder elevation in lying.
2) 01:27 Shoulder external rotation in lying
3) 02:00 External rotation cane exercise.
4) 02:40 Shoulder pendulum exercises.
5) 03:24 Anterior shoulder stretch.
Frozen shoulder can be a very painful experience.
It makes your shoulder painful when reaching clothes or combing hairs.
It is painful while trying to lift something.
It is a current like pain when trying to move the hand and shoulder
In this video, we will learn 5 most effective frozen shoulder exercises to cure frozen shoulder pain