Please take a moment to like and subscribe
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Rava cake… I remember my mom used to make it, keeping batter in aluminium pot and that pot on sand… We will make cake in pressure cooker today. It can be made with the ingredients available in your pantry. This is eggless cake.. Sounds interesting? Let’s learn to make rava cake.
• 1/4 cup Ghee
• 1 tbsp more than 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
• 1 cup Fine rava
• 1/2 cup Yogurt
• 1/2 cup Water
• 3~4 drops Vanilla essence
• 1/2 tsp Baking powder
• 1/2 tsp Baking soda
• In a bowl, take ghee. If you want to use butter instead of ghee,
then use 1/2 cup soft butter.
• Add sugar and beat the mixture until it becomes fluffy and
• Add rava. Rava must be raw. Do not roast it. Though this is fine
rava, put it in blender pot and blend once.
• Blending gives nice texture to cake while baking. You can
avoid blending if you don’t want.
• Mix everything well together. Add yogurt. It should be of room
temperature. Do not use freeze cold yogurt. Mix well again.
• Add water, vanilla essence. If you are using vanilla extract add
1 tsp extract.
• If you don’t have vanilla essence or extract, you can use
cardamom powder or nutmeg powder.
• Mix everything well together again. No lumps of rava should
• Cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
• We have to preheat the pressure cooker.
• Spread a thin layer of salt or baking soda at the bottom of
• Put the dish that comes with cooker in it.
• You can place any other dish too.
• Cover and preheat the cooker on medium heat for about 10
• Add baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
• Use the pot in which we cook dal or rice in cooker. Put a wax
paper at its bottom and grease it with oil really good.
• You can use ghee or butter instead of oil.
• Pour out the mixture in greased pot. Spread evenly.
• Tap the pot a little to release air bubbles. Garnish with tutti
• You can use dry fruits instead of tuffi frutti.
• Place the pot in preheated cooker, cover and bake on medium
heat for about 35-40 minutes.
• You can bake the cake in microwave. Bake on 180 degree
Celsius for about 35-40 minutes.
• After baking for 40 minutes, cake gets even browning from all
sides and it leaves the sides of the pot.
• Insert a tooth pick into cake. If it comes out clean, it means
cake is baked.
• Let the cake cool down for about 10-15 minutes. Loosen the
sides with the help of knife. Flip over the cake on cooling rack.
• Remove the wax paper.
• Let it cool down another 5-10 minutes and then cut it.
• Rava cake is already.
Click for detail Recipe – http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-recipe/marathi-video-recipes
Subscribe to my other channels
Enjoy my other videos
शेपूची भाजी | Shepuchi Bhaji with Aloo by madhurasrecipe | Cooking | Suva ki Sabzi
शेंगोळे | Shengolya by madhurasrecipe | Cooking | Healthy Winter Recipe
घडीची पोळी | Ghadhichi Poli by madhurasrecipe | How to make Soft Roti Pudachi Poli | Cooking
शेवची भाजी | Shevchi Bhaji by madhurasrecipe | Maharashtrian Vegetarian Recipes
दडपे पोहे | Dadpe Pohe by madhurasRecipe | Marathi Recipe
वांग बटाटा रस्सा भाजी | Vangi Batata Sabzi by madhurasrecipe | Aloo Baingan Masala
नानखटाई | Nankhatai Recipe in Pressure Cooker | Cooking | Holiday Recipes by madhurasrecipe
चिकन करी | Chicken Curry by madhurasRecipe
अंडा भुर्जी | Anda Bhurji by madhurasrecipe | Cooking | Indian Street Food | Scramble Eggs